Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Naughty is the new Nice!


I created this little Christmas card for my husband using X-mas Hottie from Whimsy Stamps.  After the image had been colored with Copics I fussy cut it and popped it up with foam tape for dimension.  I used papers from Theresa Collins (Family Home Collection) and my favorite part....a strip of simple red crepe paper.  Who knew that party supplies could make such great card making supplies too?!?!  :)  The crinkle from the crepe paper, the fuzzy pom pom trim and the silk ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel give this card so much texture and makes it oh so touchable!!  The sentiment used was a digital freebie from Whimsy Stamps.



Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

8 comments:

Carol W. said...

Stunning card! Love the coloring and card design.

Thanh Vo said...

Santa baby... hurry down the chimney tonight! ;)

Such a naughty card; love it!

Mary J said...

OH luscious and sexy, love this Wendy!!

Faye said...

Stunning colouring, Wendy, stunning. Have a wonderful Christmas. X

Dana Joy said...

So sexy!!! I look like this in my dreams. LOL

Katie Skiff said...

Ohh la la - my hubby would like, esp since he told me to buy a Santa "outfit" to wear! SHeesh.. great job, your coloring rocks!!

Shannon White said...

Va va voom!! ;-) I know your Hubby is going to Love this for sure!! 8-) Such a Fun image!! And you know I LOVE your Amazing coloring! Wonderful layout and the pom pom trim is such a Perfect touch! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Ineke Original said...

Wow! What a beauty! Greetings from HOLLAND!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...